I love the hatsI love the hat
Like, it is a nice looking hat. I like that it has the tucked away earflaps, should I find it colder than I expected. Wears the way a Newsboy Cap should. Slightly small with the earflaps tucked inside, no surprise.
Fit very well and all of my friends liked how it looks.
Love the cap. It fits great and the ear flaps are great when the weather is cold.
- VERSATILE: This classic brown baker boy cap for men is made of 50% wool and 50% polyester, and is sure to become your take-everywhere Gatsby cap. Ideal for cold weather, though you'll want to wear this Irish flat cap all year long.
- CLASSIC LOOK: This brown tweed cap for men imparts the perfect blend of dash and dignity, with its solid patterning imparting a look of understated refinement. This newsie cap is sure to enhance any man's look, and is easy to pair with both elegant and casual attire.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our tweed hat is made from the finest Australian wool, and features a satin grosgrain ribbon sweatband. Weighing just around 3 ounces, you’ll forget you’re even wearing it.
- EAR FLAPS FOR ADDED WARMTH: A unique aspect of this newsboy cap are ear flaps that can be unfurled to completely cover your ears and the back of your neck when that winter wind is howling (see pictures.) When not in use, these ear flaps fold away neatly and act as an extra-comfy internal lining.
- SELECTING THE RIGHT SIZE: Please check your head size before purchasing this newsie cap (see sizing chart in the images to the left.) Place a string or tape measure around your head, about 1/8" above your ear. Hold the tape firmly but not too tightly. If the measurement is between sizes, then choose the larger size. See our size chart for specifics.
Small: 6 3/4" to 6 7/8"
Med: 7" to 7 1/8"
Large: 7 1/4" to 7 3/8"
X-Large: 7 1/2" to 7 5/8"
Note: if your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend selecting the larger size.